[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Memorandum

February 26, 2020

All Graduate Associate Deans, Coordinators, and Staff

Suzie Burns
Associate Director
UF Office of Admissions

RE:

Freshman Decisions This Friday

This Friday, February 28, 2020 after 6 p.m., our Office of Admissions will release decisions for our incoming 2020 freshman class. Students will use the MyAdmissions portal<https://admissions.ufl.edu/appstatus> to access their admission decision on Friday evening.
With the new MyAdmissions system, you can expect no interruptions to your processing of applications.
We appreciate your support as we approach a very important day for our freshman applicants.
Thank you.