Memorandum

February 26, 2020

All Graduate Associate Deans, Coordinators, and Staff

Suzie Burns
Associate Director
UF Office of Admissions

RE:

Freshman Decisions This Friday

This Friday, February 28, 2020 after 6 p.m., our Office of Admissions will release decisions for our incoming 2020 freshman class. Students will use the MyAdmissions portal to access their admission decision on Friday evening.

With the new MyAdmissions system, you can expect no interruptions to your processing of applications.

We appreciate your support as we approach a very important day for our freshman applicants.

Thank you.