Colleagues,

We have been contracted with Pearson's Smarthinking Online Services for a
few years.  Personally, I am pleased with the service, especially the data
it provides and the excellent communication I receive with our
representative.  A couple of administrators at the College would like to
look at Tutor.com.  In the past, I was not as impressed with this service
as I am with Smarthinking.
Does anyone's institution use Tutor.com?  If so, what is your general take
on the service and its cost?

*Slainte*,
Debra Condon, M.Ed.
ESC Lab Supervisor
Educational Support Services-SH150A
Lehigh Carbon Community College
610-799-1156 (ESC); 610-799-1938 (Office)
*Pronouns:  she/her/hers*

"The one thing that does not abide by majority rule is a person's
conscience."
Atticus Finch

*Confidentiality Notice:*This e-mail is intended only for the personal and
confidential use of
the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and protected by law. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or
disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete the original message. Your compliance is
appreciated.