Hello Elaine,

We use professional tutors almost exclusively.  I have attached our jd and
the requirements for training under our CRLA Level 1 certification.  Hope
these help.
*Slainte*,
Debra Condon, M.Ed.
ESC Lab Supervisor
Educational Support Services-SH150A
Lehigh Carbon Community College
610-799-1156 (ESC); 610-799-1938 (Office)
*Pronouns:  she/her/hers*

"The one thing that does not abide by majority rule is a person's
conscience."
Atticus Finch

*Confidentiality Notice:*This e-mail is intended only for the personal and
confidential use of
the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and protected by law. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or
disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete the original message. Your compliance is
appreciated.