Lynn,

Absolutely. I thought it was a great, well-researched, and sound article. Of particular interest, I remember the article talking about how FG students benefitted more than traditional students when other variables (such as course, instructor, and student) were controlled for. I highly recommend reading the entire article. Please let me know if I can be of additional assistance.

Very Respectfully,

Kegan Clark
Academic Advisor/Tutor Coordinator
TRIO Disability Support Services
Division of Diversity & Community Engagement
158 Grace Wilkie Annex | Box 145
Wichita State University
1845 Fairmount | Wichita, KS 67260
Office: 316.978.5956