Hello!

We are looking for ideas or sources that provide case studies for CRLA training. This week we are specifically looking for case studies that pertain to study behaviors. I am also wondering how do you go about creating training for your tutors to become CRLA certified and how often do you train your tutors? Do you have any go to online resources that you use frequently?

Thank you for your time and advice!

Camila Ayers-Montero
Academic Support Coordinator for Writing and Languages
Student Success Center (SSC)
San Juan College
(505) 566-3117