Hello!  I am seeking conference suggestions that would focus on embedded tutoring, ideally for the Fall 2020.  We have a historically strong tutoring program, supported by administration, faculty and trained-willing-and excited tutors.  Yet, we need student buy-in to the tutoring opportunities. While drop-in tutoring remains strong, individual and study group tutoring has dropped tremendously.  We are moving toward the embedded tutor model.  Money has been secured to attend a conference Fall 2020 or to visit a campus and work with a coordinator that is successfully implemented a strong embedded tutor model.  Many thanks.
Teresa Hoercher, Tutorial Coordinator
Cayuga Community College
Auburn, NY  13021