Here at K-State we use Navigate to schedule and track both drop-in and appointment tutoring. I came from an institute using TutorTrac and so the transition was a little rocky but I'm currently in my second semester and things are going good. I would happily answer any questions you have!

Thanks,

Luke

LUKE A. MATULEWICZ M.S.ED (HE/HIM/HIS)

Managing Director, Tutoring Services

Academic Achievement Center

Kansas State University

103 Holtz Hall |  785-532-5703

k-state.edu/aac  |  @kstateAAC

Input | Learner | Connectedness | Individualization | Ideation