We are currently in the second semester of piloting online tutoring with Zoom with positive results. The whiteboard and screen sharing capabilities are user-friendly, and the ability to set recurring meetings helps students see the scheduled hours we have set throughout the week. Our tutors are using a laptop to run Zoom along with a Wacom for whiteboard writing, and we even tried a session using a Cleartouch yesterday. So far, Zoom works great with either hardware option. The only hurdle we have to clear is user authentication for data tracking, but our tutors are taking down student's info so we can enter the session data into our tutor tracking software at the end of the week.