From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Camila L Ayers-Montero
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 4:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ideas for Training Role Modeling

Hello everyone!

I was wondering, how do you approach training the topic of Role Modeling? We train weekly for CRLA and are always looking for new ideas. Anything helps so thank you!

Respectfully,

Camila Ayers-Montero
Academic Support Coordinator for Writing and Languages Student Success Center (SSC) San Juan College [log in to unmask]
(505) 566-3117