We are a drop-in tutoring center (math and science) for in-person tutoring, but we also have appointment-based online tutoring for a few courses as well that is run through the tutoring center. I believe that the Writing Center and the Spanish Lab are both appointment-based only. We're a small 4-year Liberal Arts institution, with a very high population of nontraditional students, so drop-in tutoring works well for us. We have several outreach centers that are anywhere from 45 minutes to 2+ hours away from our campus though, and students that live in those areas usually aren't able to come to campus for tutoring, so the online tutoring was created with them in mind. It's not been used much, but we're still trying to promote it and continue to offer it each semester.

Suzanne Rousseau