I am not sure if this is the right place for this; however, I thought it would be a good start.  This is my first year at a small private college. Along with the learning center, I am in charge of students who enter college as a conditional admit (usually around 15-20 students).  We have a week-long orientation that they are required to go to before classes start as well as a freshman seminar class that meets weekly in the fall.  I have some money set aside for professional development and was looking for some good webinars that may help me with orientation ideas as well as sound practice that would be applicable to a small school.

Thanks,

Jayne