Hello,

My name is Kiara Kumar and I am a Coordinator at the Student Academic Resource Center (SARC) at the University of Central Florida (UCF). I am drafting a proposal to implement a no-show policy for the academic coaching program that I oversee. We have a high no-show/cancellation rate and are looking to charge students a fee for missing their coaching appointment (excluding extenuating circumstances which would be reviewed by me). I am wondering if any institutions have policies similar to this in place for their mentoring, tutoring, and/or coaching programs. If so, please let me know what the policy is, how much students are charged, and where the revenue goes.

Thank you!