Hi All,
I have been asked to provide (if one exists) a mathematical formula for best practices that may factor in number of tutors, student population, number of tutoring hours. If there some kind of formula or formal recommendation out there? I cannot find one in a cursory search.

We have multiple tutoring centers across campus and are in the process of evaluating the effectiveness of the centers and making recommendations. We have around 1200 students in traditional undergraduate program and then about 800 students in various graduate and undergrad night school programs.

Any research you can point me to that may assist in providing some structural best practices would be much appreciated!

Thank you!
Justin

Justin Bowles
Academic Advisor