Good morning all,

With our conference about two weeks away, we encourage you to register no
later than Monday, March 2nd!

*Register NOW
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.eventbrite.com_e_crla-2Dnortheast-2Dchapter-2D2020-2Dconference-2Dtickets-2D89648367681&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=PijAfzQfcQia-hcVsDRB9sTif_MWaQfVTy96SXb5SiY&s=KLZy50Iv8b_A3THUkbbuat5c4lIfpcssj9TqvsHWZlA&e= >!*

Our CRLA Northeast 2020 Regional Conference
is quickly approaching
*Thursday, March 5th, 2020*
at Manhattan College in New York City!
*Equity and Education: Are we examining best practices and providing our
students with the tools to be successful?*
                            *  Keynote: Dr. Rodney D. Smith*
The conference will give us all an opportunity to discuss the importance
and value of equity at your college/university inquiring if they are
providing the necessary tools for success.

Best,
Amani Tatum
(CRLA NE President-Elect)

--