Good morning all,

With our conference about two weeks away, we encourage you to register no later than Monday, March 2nd!

Register NOW!
Our CRLA Northeast 2020 Regional Conference
is quickly approaching
Thursday, March 5th, 2020
at Manhattan College in New York City!
Equity and Education: Are we examining best practices and providing our students with the tools to be successful?
                              Keynote: Dr. Rodney D. Smith
The conference will give us all an opportunity to discuss the importance and value of equity at your college/university inquiring if they are providing the necessary tools for success.

Best,
Amani Tatum
(CRLA NE President-Elect)

--