Good morning,

We are mulling around the idea of having a position with our peer tutor staff that involves running our Instagram account. We want to engage the study population a little better and meet them where they are. We've had an Instagram page for a while with decent traction, but we want to grow it. We've used giveaway campaigns in the past as well to drive traffic. Looking for new ideas. Here are a few questions I about which I am curious:

  *   How does your facility use social media (which types)?
  *   Is it effective, meaning you see an increase in facility usage?
  *   Who operates it (tutor, staff, faculty)?

Thank you all,

Joshua Clements
Coordinator of Campus Tutoring Services
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
229-391-4918

"Do what you can with what you have and don't panic."

Book an appointment with me: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__asc.as.me_-3FappointmentType-3D10856844&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=Lp_j2Pq55rI45_CqDoXDK25rxw3uqzdXqN_8ewi9DnU&s=3XG6RAx3JRd7fi2XndYNoJuJlhf_ne60a8ghfg6A1B4&e=
Follow the AAC on Instagram to see what exciting things we are doing.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.instagram.com_theaac-5Fatabac&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=Lp_j2Pq55rI45_CqDoXDK25rxw3uqzdXqN_8ewi9DnU&s=HhiKL9XxGi6hnpbu4XsVDR9LlkRPSYiMp7FHcGO96cA&e=