Good morning,

We are mulling around the idea of having a position with our peer tutor staff that involves running our Instagram account. We want to engage the study population a little better and meet them where they are. We’ve had an Instagram page for a while with decent traction, but we want to grow it. We’ve used giveaway campaigns in the past as well to drive traffic. Looking for new ideas. Here are a few questions I about which I am curious:

Thank you all,

Joshua Clements

Coordinator of Campus Tutoring Services

Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College

229-391-4918

“Do what you can with what you have and don’t panic.”

Book an appointment with me: https://asc.as.me/?appointmentType=10856844

Follow the AAC on Instagram to see what exciting things we are doing.

https://www.instagram.com/theaac_atabac