From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Askey, Kelly L. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 11:31:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Electronic Textbooks

Hi Everyone,

I provide academic skills presentations on campus, and I have been asked about doing a presentation about using e-textbooks. Several students brought up their struggles with having texts that are e-books at the last presentation I gave, so I would very much like to make it happen. Id really like to know if anyone has done this, and if so, could you share? I would appreciate it!

Kelly Askey lodes  |  Peer/Group Tutoring & Student Success Supervisor

Academic Support Center at Florissant Valley | IR-113

3400 Pershall Rd.| St. Louis, MO 63135  |voice 314.513.4073 | email [log in to unmask]

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]" style="width:2.0104in; height:.4375in">