P.S.  I should add...if you're interested in other group models of peer
learning besides SI and embedded tutoring, there are several to choose
from.  SI is the most well-known, but is not necessarily the best for your
context.  Here are a few others (and I invite other people on the listserv
to help add to this list):

   - Learning Assistant Program
   <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.colorado.edu_program_learningassistant_&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=-hp3lY4yZmlMf7c1MJRCV8MP4B1-S2E44BTzgKL4aKY&s=v_HsdEpYxPPVkU2XS0aQNmmnig9UeCAANopG1pyvAQg&e= > (CU Boulder)

   - Peer Led Team Learning <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.pltl.org_&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=-hp3lY4yZmlMf7c1MJRCV8MP4B1-S2E44BTzgKL4aKY&s=QiEhH7O8okEItyCLugT6UrqwYO7NbRb1QJ_3p6EaQms&e= > (PLTL.org)

   - Structured Learning Assistance <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.apsu.edu_asc_sla_index.php&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=-hp3lY4yZmlMf7c1MJRCV8MP4B1-S2E44BTzgKL4aKY&s=olA8lOBzen6U-CBoGYrxyce82kfLgcsCEbVhD10XMNY&e= >
   (Austin Peay State University)

...or, if none of these seem like a fit, maybe the next new model of group
peer learning will be from University of Portland....  :)

Rebecca Tedesco
Southwestern College
CRLA Level 3 Master Tutor
Certified Learning Center Professional - Level 2
She/Her