P.S.  I should add...if you're interested in other group models of peer learning besides SI and embedded tutoring, there are several to choose from.  SI is the most well-known, but is not necessarily the best for your context.  Here are a few others (and I invite other people on the listserv to help add to this list):
...or, if none of these seem like a fit, maybe the next new model of group peer learning will be from University of Portland....  :)

Rebecca Tedesco
Southwestern College
CRLA Level 3 Master Tutor
Certified Learning Center Professional - Level 2
She/Her