From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Mary Beth Willett
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 10:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Online Tutoring

We use NetTutor and they do not require face to face.  Students can chat and use the whiteboard concurrently.  Works very well.  They can also only use audio if they want with no video. I've never viewed any session where a student used the webcam, so it is definitely not preferred!

Mary Beth Willett,  Associate Director
College Success Programs,
The Tutor Program, University of Maine
5724 Dunn Hall, Room 104