Interactive, face-to-face tutoring only

It makes the session much more engaging, increases the likelihood that the right people are showing up, and reduces the likelihood of the tutor correcting instead of teaching by real-time involvement of the student.  Admittedly, I’m not a fan of asynchronous tutoring based upon my experiences and what many tutors have shared with me in terms of theirs.  I’m not saying that it can never work or that some people aren’t happy with it, only that it’s been less effective in my experience.

Sincerely,

Debbie Malewicki, President

Integrity 1st Learning Support Solutions, LLC

Chosen as one of “The Best of New Haven’s 2019 Businesses”

446A Blake Street – Suite 101

New Haven, CT  06515

(203) 800-4100

www.Integrity1stLSS.com