Thanks to all who replied to my previous inquiry about adding SI to a traditionally tutoring-only center. I'm also curious about small private 4-year institutions that use SI. If your institution fits this profile, I would appreciate responses to any of the questions below:

  *   How did SI impact the utilization of tutors in the SI subject areas? How did it impact your tutor budget?
  *   Did SI leader labor come out of your own budget or other department or program budgets?
  *   How did SI impact your non-tutor staffing?
  *   What collaborative partnerships did you develop to be able to introduce SI?
  *   What led the addition of SI?
  *   Who championed the introduction of SI on your campus?
I look forward to hearing from you,
Jeffrey
Jeffrey White, M.A., M.S.
Learning Commons Administrator, Shepard Academic Resource Center
Instructor of German, International Languages and Cultures
President, Northwest College Reading and Learning Association
Buckley Center 163, MSC 184

University of Portland
5000 N. Willamette Blvd.
Portland, Oregon 97203

T: 503.943.7141  E: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.up.edu_learningcommons&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=sOEgGiOISWLoSweH65Q1fQZk2YfLJmds-IQ3nU_G5bA&s=ctIOlHdBL7fSmrRj9dIjktRAxinfXnEs5LG8st_qFkY&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.up.edu_learningcommons&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=sOEgGiOISWLoSweH65Q1fQZk2YfLJmds-IQ3nU_G5bA&s=ctIOlHdBL7fSmrRj9dIjktRAxinfXnEs5LG8st_qFkY&e= >

Follow the Learning Commons<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_ConnectLearnSucceed_&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=sOEgGiOISWLoSweH65Q1fQZk2YfLJmds-IQ3nU_G5bA&s=-uVnl2DvEd2hM9eZCoXZa0GiGfvxzgSUnjb6u5dVTWM&e= > on Facebook