Thanks to all who replied to my previous inquiry about adding SI to a traditionally tutoring-only center. I’m also curious about small private 4-year institutions that use SI. If your institution fits this profile, I would appreciate responses to any of the questions below:

I look forward to hearing from you,

Jeffrey

Jeffrey White, M.A., M.S.

Learning Commons Administrator, Shepard Academic Resource Center

Instructor of German, International Languages and Cultures

President, Northwest College Reading and Learning Association

Buckley Center 163, MSC 184

University of Portland

5000 N. Willamette Blvd.

Portland, Oregon 97203