I want to thank again all that have given their input to this thread and
for sharing what you already do. I believe we should never stop exploring
new possibilities and approaches if they can help. I don't care if it is a
fad, or comes from a religious belief that is not mine (we can find a
common ground that is comfortable for everybody), or whether it has been
used for a thousand years or ten. I do it with caution, of course, and the
different perspectives I get from this Listserv have always helped me avoid
big mistakes or misunderstandings. So, thanks again to this great community
for the support, knowledge, and inspiration you so generously provide.

Have a great weekend!

Ira