I am involved in a committee review of our faculty academic alert system for students who are struggling in class or have some other identifiable issue that may indicate academic distress in a course.  We are interested in reviewing the systems (including policy/procedures) at other schools - large and small.  I would benefit from any assistance you could provide.
Thank you in advance.
Julie

  Julie A. Hall
   Director, Academic Support Center

   Disability Resource Office
   Aurora University

Tutoring Appointments:  http://aurora.mywconline.com

Discover what matters. And build your life around it.
aurora.edu | facebook.com/aurorauniversity | twitter.com/aurorau | instagram.com/aurorauniversity