From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Julie Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 8:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Academic Alert System

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of CSUCI. Do not click links or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe. Please forward this email to [log in to unmask] if you believe this email is suspicious. For more information on how to detect Phishing scams, please visit https://www.csuci.edu/its/security/phishing.htm

I am involved in a committee review of our faculty academic alert system for students who are struggling in class or have some other identifiable issue that may indicate academic distress in a course.  We are interested in reviewing the systems (including policy/procedures) at other schools - large and small.  I would benefit from any assistance you could provide.
  • a link to a policy or instructions on your institutional website
  • information on how you or your office is involved after the alert is sent
  • how are faculty trained to use your system
  • other......
Thank you in advance.
Julie

  Julie A. Hall
   Director, Academic Support Center

   Disability Resource Office
   Aurora University

Tutoring Appointments:  http://aurora.mywconline.com

Discover what matters. And build your life around it.
aurora.edu | facebook.com/aurorauniversity | twitter.com/aurorau | instagram.com/aurorauniversity