Hello,

We use a university wide system, called Care (Symplicity Advocate), and we hold weekly Care Team meetings to discuss interventions and plans of action and care. Faculty submit academic concern notices here, but may also submit concerns related to health and well being, conduct, etc...

https://www.uarts.edu/faculty-and-staff/concerned-about-student