The CRLA 2020 Call for Proposals is now open and we are accepting submissions for pre-conference institutes, concurrent sessions, and roundtables:

Pre-Conference Institutes run either half-day (3 hours) or all-day (6 hours).
Concurrent Sessions are 60-minute sessions that focus on research or best practices or 90-minute sessions that are panel-based or workshop-based.
Roundtables are 60-minute sessions that focus on a short introduction of the topic followed by a group discussion.

Remember that our theme this year is Legacies; Futures. Please be sure to read the Call carefully as you begin to conceptualize the work you want to submit for consideration in this year’s program.

Click here to view the Call for Proposals Overview.

Click here to submit your proposal! See you in Cincinnati, November 11-14, 2020!