From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Olson, Stephanie M
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 8:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Navigate/EAB Usage for Tutoring Scheduling

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!

Our institution is currently looking at EAB for a platform to replace our current Starfish system. I'm wondering if anyone has made this switch in regards to tutor scheduling and services. I've seen a few responses on this listserv about the transition and the pros and cons, but if anyone has more details, I would appreciate.

Best Regards,

Steph
Steph Olson
Director of Student Affairs | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
e:[log in to unmask] |<mailto:[log in to unmask]> t:(910) 814-5693<tel:%28910%29%20814-5693>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you.