EAB (SSB, Navigate, Campus—they go by a lot of names!)—We went from ten  years of TutorTrac to EAB—for a semester. The main attraction was to create more seamless, global, documented communication between learning center professionals and advisors and faculty. I loved the idea of triage support for our students struggling to close gaps. But—EAB did not count visits the way we expected them to—not then anyway.  We need granular data and it just wasn’t there. Also, the reporting for TutorTrac was so much more robust. We went back with no regrets since.

m.e.

M.E. McWilliams

Director

Academic Assistance and Resource Center (AARC)

Stephen F. Austin State University I  Nacogdoches, Texas

936 468 1439

[log in to unmask]" alt="facebook small icon">[log in to unmask]" alt="insta small icon">[log in to unmask]" alt="twitter small icon">

The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Stephen F. Austin State University, its Board of Regents, or the State of Texas.