Good morning,

The University of Michigan Academic Symposium Call for Proposals is now open and we are accepting submissions!

Please note that our theme this year is Student-Athletes & Disability:  Bridging the Gap.   Please be sure to read the Call information carefully as you begin to conceptualize the work you want to submit for consideration in this year's program.

Presentations are to be 45-minute sessions that focus on research or best practices.

Please find the link to submit here:  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__virginia.az1.qualtrics.com_jfe_form_SV-5F7PvT5t4sMbEBzSZ&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=pAq4GX9zumgWlvv7a_ubD2FeMA2rqDpskXjozV5cJJ8&s=-iclCraLvH_Gv6WSdL1UkYqIUIl9vXoarGHey2Wq3q4&e=

We hope to see you in Ann Arbor, June 16 and 17, 2020.