From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Leslie Foley
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2020 10:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Question about Test Proctoring

Dear all,

I would like to ask those of you who have exam proctoring in your purview to weigh in on the pros and cons of having (undergraduate) students as proctors. I have agreed to manage our new Testing Center, which will serve students who have alternate testing accommodations for disabilities as well as students who need to make up a missed exam (this latter service is the new part). The arrangements for the center were largely in place when it was turned over to me, and I would like to know how you train student proctors to handle instances of cheating when they witness them. If you are willing to share policies and procedures for test taking that address this issue, I would be grateful.

Thank you!

--Leslie

--

Leslie Foley
Director of Academic Assistance

You are welcome to schedule an appointment with me!