Hi Leslie, and all!
Our test proctoring is administered solely by a professional staff member; we do not allow students to proctor exams.
I believe the proctoring service engenders trust from faculty members precisely because it is professionalized. I think many would have qualms about another student (even a respected peer tutor) proctoring.
The professional staff member is an Administrative Support Coordinator working at one of our tutoring centers. She is in a 70% role, 10 months/12 months (for now; hoping to increase next AY). She proctors Monday through Friday, from 8am-10am, before our Center opens for tutoring hours.
I hope that helps!
Brook

Brook Masters

Coordinator of Student Academic Success Services, CSU Channel Islands

Adjunct Faculty, California Lutheran University

ELD 121 and Broome Library 2760 A

805-437-8921 phone

Pronouns: She/her/hers

Our book is almost here! Pre-orders now available!

https://www.infoagepub.com/series/Hispanics-in-Education-and-Administration