Hello Learning Center Directors!

I just joined this list yesterday (thanks to the recommendation from a few people who use it). Already I am excited about what I am learning. 🙂

I recently became the Assistant Director of Tutoring Services at the College of Western Idaho. We are wanting to make sure that we are following best practices as we grow our tutoring presence. If you are at a community college, I would be very grateful if you would fill out this quick Microsoft Form survey about your school’s tutor training:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__forms.office.com_Pages_ResponsePage.aspx-3Fid-3DtR87AfF-2Dykq0lEwzGrEYFsjRaWINc55DoZ5wUxuacoVUOTM1TTJBUUZaMjNOTEhBRUhVTFBDUTFRRy4u&d=DwIGaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=xzH6SBU12ipCs3KwMbNNL9UuEwYrpyXfTX9HBrULk8Q&s=plM4SGqA11RQ14biK27ALifOdrQTIQG5afK3LKbZrRk&e=

My goal is to get at least 50 responses from community colleges across the US. I am happy to share my results and have included optional tabs for your contact information if you would like to be included on that email.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Regards,
Valerie Lee

Assistant Director of Tutoring
College of Western Idaho
Nampa Campus Academic Building
(208) 562-2018

ACHIEVER * LEARNER * MAXIMIZER * ARRANGER * BELIEF

"You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself in any direction you choose."
-Dr. Seuss