Hi, all,

One organization to consider is the National Numeracy Network: http://nnn-us.org/. We have a conference each year, and one goal I have as VP is to grow the programming we offer for folks leading Quantitative Support Centers. For the conference this coming year, we will have a working group specifically for individuals in those roles.

Feel free to send me a direct message if you have any questions or would like to learn more about the organization.

Best wishes,
Luke