Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has experience with using the LASSI instructional modules in a students success course geared towards at-risk students. Right now, I am teaching the same academic skills to all students in a one-size-fits-all approach. I’m wondering if tailoring course instruction and assignments to individuals might be more helpful as well as motivational.

Thank you,

Erin

Erin Gordon, MA

Director of Student Success

Education Program Coordinator

Service Learning Coordinator

To book an appointment go to https://calendly.com/eringordon.

510 College Drive, Caronport, SK S0H 0S0

O: 306.756.3230

briercrest.ca