Hi friends,

The search is on for a new director of the Reading, Writing, & Study
Strategies Center (RWSSC) and Graduate Writing Center (GWC) at my alma
mater, UMass Boston.

The job posting is available here
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__employmentopportunities.umb.edu_boston_en-2Dus_job_504131_assistant-2Dprofessor-2Denglish-2Dcomposition-2Drhetoric-2Ddirector-2Dof-2Dwriting-2Dcenter&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=ylTBbQay3Ok4ATtxFdGuufRFeh7Q-FMdIpiHPxnjjzQ&s=p446Lrnr7BeKBx5m9EZobCkXGFPB20kICcMRJShc4tI&e= >
and attached as a PDF.  The deadline to apply is *March 15*.

I cannot describe what the RWSSC and GWC mean to me; it feels as though my
childhood home is for sale.

If you are student-centered practitioner with a love for serving first
generation and underrepresented minority students, this is the job for you
and I encourage you to apply.

Please note:  I am not affiliated with UMass Boston or the search committee
for this position.  My former colleagues at the university asked that I
share the announcement with this listserv.

Rebecca Tedesco
Southwestern College
CRLA Level 3 Master Tutor
Certified Learning Center Professional - Level 2
She/Her