Hi friends,

The search is on for a new director of the Reading, Writing, & Study Strategies Center (RWSSC) and Graduate Writing Center (GWC) at my alma mater, UMass Boston.

The job posting is available here and attached as a PDF.  The deadline to apply is March 15.

I cannot describe what the RWSSC and GWC mean to me; it feels as though my childhood home is for sale.

If you are student-centered practitioner with a love for serving first generation and underrepresented minority students, this is the job for you and I encourage you to apply.

Please note:  I am not affiliated with UMass Boston or the search committee for this position.  My former colleagues at the university asked that I share the announcement with this listserv.

Rebecca Tedesco
Southwestern College
CRLA Level 3 Master Tutor
Certified Learning Center Professional - Level 2
She/Her