Hi Danna,

Our writing tutors use Microsoft Teams for communication.  We have a writing tutor “team” where we post anything that needs to be shared, and tutors can respond.  Tutors also post ideas, etc.  The platform is very similar to social media so our tutors love it.  The tutors can use it to collaboratively work on handouts, presentations, etc.  We’ve found it really useful.  It also cuts down on my inbox clutter.  The app on my computer or phone receives a notification instead.  It’s great!  😊

Meigan Karraker (she/her/hers)

Assistant Director | Academic Success & Disability Services

University Advisor | Delta Kappa Psi

Student Development Center | Armacost Library

P) 909.748.8484 | E) [log in to unmask]

Make an appointment with a tutor

[log in to unmask]" alt="::::::01 Logos:University of Redlands:Style 1:Redlands_Style1_RGB.eps">

Located on Serrano and Cahuilla land

1200 East Colton Avenue l PO Box 3080 Redlands, CA l 92373