From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Askey, Kelly L.
Sent: Friday, February 7, 2020 2:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Notetaking Workshop Ideas

I am leading a notetaking workshop next week, and I’ve taught it many times before, but I am looking for some ideas to make it more interactive. If anyone has information they can share, things they’ve tried that worked well, etc., I would appreciate it!

Thanks,

Kelly Askey lodes  |  Peer/Group Tutoring & Student Success Supervisor

Academic Support Center at Florissant Valley | IR-113

3400 Pershall Rd.| St. Louis, MO 63135  |voice 314.513.4073 | email [log in to unmask]