I wanted to share that we have an opening on our staff for a specialized
learning post-grad intern.

It is a temporary full-time, benefits eligible, hourly position; up to 2
years max for the position.  Individual should have completed an
undergraduate degree and have at minimum 1 year with some work in an
athletics/academic/student support setting, such as experience in some type
of academic support/academic coaching unit/working with specialized/at-risk
student populations.

This individual will assist with mentoring and provision of academic
support services to student athletes who are designated to have specific
academic needs; will assist with tutor coordination; will assist as needed
with coordination of testing services and access to accommodations.  The
link to apply is below.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__careers.k-2Dstate.edu_cw_en-2Dus_job_508737_specialized-2Dlearningtutorial-2Dprogram-2Dpost-2Dgraduate-2Dintern-2Dkstate-2Dathletics&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=h5Ju6zhrs4_mRoW36DRJMPTJpPIgx194wIop1-fD4jg&s=9_qUoJgeDvrKtfKbqoBAd3bWSB_vZ8raFUAzKDCEWpE&e=

Jana Buehler

Assistant Director Specialized Learning/Tutorial Program

Student Athlete Services

K-State Athletics

(785) 410-9334 – Mobile

(785) 532-5150 – Office