I wanted to share that we have an opening on our staff for a specialized learning post-grad intern.

It is a temporary full-time, benefits eligible, hourly position; up to 2 years max for the position.  Individual should have completed an undergraduate degree and have at minimum 1 year with some work in an athletics/academic/student support setting, such as experience in some type of academic support/academic coaching unit/working with specialized/at-risk student populations.

This individual will assist with mentoring and provision of academic support services to student athletes who are designated to have specific academic needs; will assist with tutor coordination; will assist as needed with coordination of testing services and access to accommodations.  The link to apply is below.

Jana Buehler

Assistant Director Specialized Learning/Tutorial Program

Student Athlete Services

K-State Athletics

(785) 410-9334 – Mobile

(785) 532-5150 – Office