Hello,

In your tutor center policies, do you list guidelines/policies for student (tutee) behavior during tutoring sessions and consequences for not following the policy? I am looking to be more clear in our learning agreement about what may happen if a student does not adhere to it. I am curious if other institutions have language about this on their tutoring website or related materials.

Thank you!

Megan

MEGAN PENYACK, MATESOL, EdM

COORDINATOR OF ACADEMIC SERVICES, CENTER FOR ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE (CAE)

CRLA Certified Level 1 Peer Tutor Training Program

978.542.6717 // fax: 978.542.6214

SALEM STATE UNIVERSITY

352 Lafayette Street

Salem, MA 01970