It’s been a number of years, so I wasn’t sure if it had changed, but we needed to count it as well manually.

PS  It’s a good project for math tutors or statistics tutors who are between clients. 😊

Sincerely,

Debbie Malewicki, President

Integrity 1st Learning Support Solutions, LLC

Chosen as one of “The Best of New Haven’s 2019 Businesses”

446A Blake Street – Suite 101

New Haven, CT  06515

(203) 800-4100

www.Integrity1stLSS.com