From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Megan Penyack
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 1:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Student conduct in tutoring sessions

Hello,

In your tutor center policies, do you list guidelines/policies for student (tutee) behavior during tutoring sessions and consequences for not following the policy? I am looking to be more clear in our learning agreement about what may happen if a student does not adhere to it. I am curious if other institutions have language about this on their tutoring website or related materials.

Thank you!

Megan

MEGAN PENYACK, MATESOL, EdM
COORDINATOR OF ACADEMIC SERVICES, CENTER FOR ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE (CAE)
CRLA Certified Level 1 Peer Tutor Training Program
978.542.6717 // fax: 978.542.6214

SALEM STATE UNIVERSITY
352 Lafayette Street
Salem, MA 01970
salemstate.edu

Looking for a Peer Tutor? Login to TutorTrac: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__tutortrac.salemstate.edu&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=sfTmJ_cYW77Cmk0_OvOwhYqBGAwR8tOg-Z1jSpXEgRs&s=5UjfPpn_WtXpD4V-vT6gwHpf9RcYI-eCpKKF74zzkC8&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__tutortrac.salemstate.edu&d=DwMFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=Ckh4CMZ5vAGvIFa8CibW5s4RGnZONnTBzRMeYD37PKU&s=lMh5SklG7LE-LsKTUvcMIZZTA1_bcNvy3TNBEdmek7w&e=>!
For instructions on how to make an appointment with a peer tutor, please visit https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.salemstate.edu_tutoring&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=sfTmJ_cYW77Cmk0_OvOwhYqBGAwR8tOg-Z1jSpXEgRs&s=Jrso1asS4c4gdiqg8IzvAx6g93ovdDKRix9xRdYwZVw&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.salemstate.edu_tutoring&d=DwMFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=Ckh4CMZ5vAGvIFa8CibW5s4RGnZONnTBzRMeYD37PKU&s=xUqc0HqkKQJCoYP7cE2MEzYw2uH5jkuVP5ibZvEVt9U&e=>