Final proposal deadline extension - February 9

Whether you are just hearing about the Northwest CRLA conference or still putting the finishing touches on your presentation proposal for the 2020 NWCRLA conference, you're in luck! We will accept proposals until Sunday, February 9, 2020 by the end of the day. This will be the final extension.

There’s no time like now to plan a trip to the Seattle area to present. This year’s conference will be held at Everett Community College.

We welcome proposals that reflect effective practices and innovations in the areas of developmental education and learning assistance and are informed by theory, research, and application. We also encourage presentations by peer tutors.

Not sure what your presentation should be about? Here are some ideas:

To access the call for proposals, go to our conference page online or visit www.nwcrla.com.

Have questions? Contact Jeffrey White at [log in to unmask].

See you in Seattle!

Jeffrey

PS: We also have special conference room rates!

Jeffrey White, M.A., M.S.

Learning Commons Administrator, Shepard Academic Resource Center

Instructor of German, International Languages and Cultures

President, Northwest College Reading and Learning Association

Buckley Center 163, MSC 184

University of Portland

5000 N. Willamette Blvd.

Portland, Oregon 97203