Good Morning, Colleagues-

I have a former student (and now dear friend!) who is following in our footsteps.     She is working on her dissertation and is looking to broaden her participant pool (see below). Please consider supporting this endeavor.

Many Thanks!

Laurie

Dear Faculty and Administrators,

My name is Lindsey Caola, and I am a Doctoral Candidate in the Lynch School of Education at Boston College. As such, I am planning for my dissertation, which will include collecting data from college students.

In general, I am hoping to learn about the fundamental reasons which drive students to attend college. To answer my research questions I plan to survey students in August or September 2020 and January 2021. I anticipate each survey will take students approximately 15-20 minutes to complete.

I hope you will consider helping me with this research study by allowing me to email your first-year students. The study will be approved by BC's IRB and I would be happy to go through the approval process with your IRB as well. If you are interested in learning more about the project or have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me at [log in to unmask].

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Lindsey Caola
PhD Candidat|  Applied Developmental and Educational Psychology

Lynch School of Education and Human Development
Boston College

originated from outside of Bryant University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.