From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Kassel
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 10:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [External] Tutor Ocean

*** This is an EXTERNAL email. Please exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email - APSU IT Security. ***
Our supervisor was recently approached by a representative from Tutor Ocean - has anyone heard anything about this service and its integration in higher ed settings?

Michael B. Kassel, Ph. D.
Tutorial Coordinator
Student Success Center
285 University Pavilion
(810) 766-6773
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change your subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web browser to http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lists.ufl.edu_archives_lrnasst-2Dl.html&d=DwQFaQ&c=pFsveJJPHV1MuWVdwlSI7Q&r=LLJcVZFbGsnLxP-6hq2DrA&m=8OCvCV_YIaPNaCrlYNt08ZFAYvmhg1gb_Dxl0fJzIcg&s=aVj8hzfWtLzcaRQuIveXBGTw27vhjrCBue_oa-Q7Aas&e=> To contact the LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>